Mud Pie, LLC Policy on Website Accessibility
Mud Pie, LLC (“MP”) is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website. This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
MP commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
- Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for MP is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA taking into consideration an evaluation of cost and benefit to our customers.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
- Official web pages and associated web-based applications. This policy does not apply to third party provided web content or applications.
Web Page Requirements:
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.0 Level AA taking into consideration the costs and the benefits of compliance for our customers.
- On a periodic basis, MP will review its website for compliance with this policy.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Complaints regarding accessibility of MP’s Web pages should be directed to email@example.com.
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated:
Adopted: December 23, 2016 Updated: