We do honor price adjustments with our Norton Guarantee.
If the price adjustment amount is more than five dollars the transaction must be handled by our Norton Guarantee.
Below are steps to redeem your price difference of five dollars or more.
You must first register using the email address you used when making the purchase.
Follow this link to register: https://my.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/web/registration/buyer/NortonGuaranteeRegistration.aspx
- If you do not see your guarantee, please click on the “Find missing guarantee” link
- Once logged in, report your claim by clicking on the “Buyer Services” tab and then the “File a Price Claim” link.
- Once your claim has been submitted and all the requested information has been provided to Norton, please allow up to 10 business days to review.
The following info is also given to you when you go through the process online, but we want to let you know what to expect to provide.
You will be required to provide the following information:
- Details about the transaction:
- Web site where the eligible purchase was made, date of purchase, amount paid, description of the item and SKU (if applicable). This information is typically included in the purchase confirmation email you received from the merchant.
- Proof of lower price:
- We recommend that you send us a screenshot and the URL of the same item you purchased, showing the new price. We cannot accept printed materials, or email text as proof of the lower price.
If you have specific questions during the process the NSG Customer Support contact information is also in the buyer dashboard. Their team is very responsive and responds to all phone calls within 2 business hours and emails within 1 business day, but usually much faster.
Any price adjustment less than five dollars will be handled by the Mud Pie Customer Service team. Please contact email@example.com to begin the process.