Are you passionate about following design trends? Do you want the opportunity to work with distinctive product? Mud Pie is looking for strong individuals to join our award winning team.
Mud Pie designs and manufactures amazingly affordable gifts. Based in Stone Mountain, Georgia, the company is comprised of 3 divisions--Mud Pie Kids, Mud Pie Home and Mud Pie Fashion. Mud Pie is a favorite brand of style-conscious consumers and is available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores around the world. Mud Pie has been in business for 25 years and continues to grow as a leader in the infant, fashion and home gift industry. Tremendous brand equity, on-trend product offerings and our talented staff continue to fuel our success. We believe great people and product create great results. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy a progressive work environment and bring the best attitude and effort to work every day.
Customer Experience Specialist
Mud Pie is hiring enthusiastic, positive and motivated individuals to join our Sales and Customer Experience Team. This role is the perfect opportunity for entry-level candidates to learn the wholesale gift and trade industry and have the opportunity to grow within a company! The Customer Experience Specialist will support the sales team and work directly with buyers at specialty retail stores nationwide. They will handle incoming/outgoing calls and emails, manage inquiries and resolve concerns as well as upsell products to promote the sales of Mud Pie merchandise. Some administrative projects may be assigned on an as needed basis. It is imperative that the Customer Experience Specialist possess strong communication skills, has an eagerness to learn and is team-oriented. The position directly reports to the Director of Sales and Customer Experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the #1 Brand Ambassador to Customers, Mud Pie Retailers, and the Sales Force
- Direct liaison between the Independent Sales Channel and Mud Pie Home Office
- Develop and maintain relationships with Customers, buyers, and Territory Managers
- Support Territory Managers in building, growing, and developing customer accounts
- Work closely with the Mud Pie Sales Team in order to drive results and grow orders
- Collaborate with the Mud Pie Marketing Team to echo promotional activity
- Partner with the Mud Pie Product Development Team to understand product lines each season in order to promote sales and respond to product related inquiries
- Work major home and gift international tradeshows, specifically at Mud Pie Showroom Campus in Atlanta’s AmericasMart
- Participate in small call center environment handling incoming calls and emails from customers and sales organization
- Uphold operational and organizational excellence in an effort to protect daily and weekly order maintenance
- Leverage ERP and Warehouse Management System for order maintenance
- Utilize Open Order and Back Order Reports to properly plan and prepare sales orders
- Open new customer accounts and maintain existing customer files and account data
- Initiate outbound sales and customer service calls/emails as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 years equivalent work experience in a customer service, marketing, or sales position
- Experience in ERP and/or inventory management systems preferred
- Excellent and proper verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Solution oriented and demonstrates strength in methodical thinking to achieve a goal
- Fosters team environment and can facilitate brainstorming
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook programs
- Ability to remain positive and focused in a fast paced environment
- Confident problem solver that proactively resolves issues
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter expressing their interest with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For interest in becoming a Wholesale Territory Manager or Sales Representative for Mud Pie, please CLICK HERE to search current opportunities available.
Mud Pie is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.