Data AnalystType of Employment: Full TimeReports To: Vice President of Operations
We are seeking a Business/Data Analyst to join our team and serve as a key resource in business reporting, data maintenance and business process support. This individual will have a strong technical knowledge base and be able to apply those skills in support of all departments in Mud Pie.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, program and test reports to work directly with the ERP system.
- Data administration -- assist in ensuring and maintaining integrity of data throughout the organization.
- Manage development and production environments to support company efforts.
- Assist in ERP system and process development and testing
- Maintenance of reporting, data and processes in the ERP system that extend across all company departments
- Internal consultation with all organizational areas around application of ERP system processes
- Tracking and reporting of system changes and enhancements
- Must have experience working with Crystal, SQL, MS-Access, MS Office, and HTML.
- Must have experience working with ERP applications.
- Apprise ERP, Cliqview, and Progress Database experience a plus!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Business IT or related field.
- 3+ years of related experience as a Data or Business Analyst
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate with customers and agencies via phone, mail and e-mail in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning abilities
- Strong analytic skills to research and collect data.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment in decision making process.
- Prioritizes and plan work activities efficiently.
- Experience with business process analysis and data conversion and the ability to integrate multiple data sets from different sources are required for this position.
Please send copy of cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package
- Local Candidates only.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator - Fashion
Type of Employment: Full Time
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Sales Fashion Coordinator will report to the Executive Vice President of Sales. Responsibilities will include building our Fashion business by researching new Fashion markets, developing marketing communication tools for a team of national sales reps, overseeing sales incentive programs, developing sales tools to help sell our fashion line, completing special projects and building relationships with key customers.
- 2-3 years of job experience preferred – wholesale, retail sales or field experience a plus in the Fashion industry
- College degree required
- Excellent written skills required -- creative marketing or copywriting experience a plus
- Graphic Design capabilities – working knowledge of Illustrator or InDesign
- Good organization and communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set priorities
- Computer knowledge including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Job Title: Senior Product Designer -Decorative Home Accessories and Seasonal Products
Type of Employment: Full Time
Reports To: President
POSITION OVERVIEW: Are you passionate about following design trends? Do you want the opportunity to create distinctive product at real world price points? Mud Pie is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join our award winning design team. Mud Pie creates innovatively designed and affordably priced gifts. Based in Stone Mountain, Georgia, the company is comprised of 3 divisions--Mud Pie Baby, Mud Pie Living and Mud Pie Fashion. Mud Pie is a favorite brand of style-conscious consumers and is available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores around the world.
The Sr. Product Designer will create exclusive designs for the Mud Pie Living Collection with an emphasis on home entertaining and gifts. You will be responsible for developing original concepts and guiding them through execution, including flat mechanical sketches for design development; material and trim selections, and product review and approval.
- Gather market data on key fashion and home trends
- Translate trends into concepts that fit the Mud Pie brand
- Identify piece types and products for development
- Keen creative vision including style, color and pattern direction
- Prepare presentation materials for line previews
- Responsible for sample review and approval
- Develop SKU-level designs with a proven ability to build an assortment
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Fine Arts
- Minimum 5 years design background --Dec Home and/or Holiday experience preferred
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Other Skills:
- Strong verbal and written skills. Must be comfortable presenting ideas to Sr. Management
- Team player with the ability to work independently on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of giftware manufacturing processes a plus
Compensation commensurate with capabilities and experience; competitive benefits package.