Customer Service Representative
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports To: Customer Service Manager
- Answer incoming calls, letters, emails, and faxes from Customers and Field Sale’s Managers.
- Key phone orders while introducing new and related products to customers to promote inside sales.
- Key fax/e-mail orders.
- Assist with payment of accounts verifying all information and process transactions.
- Works as a Customer advocate resolving Customer concerns and logging all calls using APPRISE ERP system.
- Maintain and respond to e-mails and follow-up as needed
- Works as a liaison between Field Sale’s Managers and company as well as wholesale customers and company to successfully process order through the system.
- Addresses various account issues and resolves them to release and expedite orders
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Office Products including Excel
- 6 months previous customer service or call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions
- Resolve issues in a clear and calm matter
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Technical Designer
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports To: President
- Build detailed technical packets utilizing designer flat sketches, tracking garment progress through all stages of the developmental lifecycle.
- Organize and prioritize daily workload of assigned product lines to meet all deadlines.
- Communicate fit intent and construction to vendors through detailed fit comments, pattern diagrams, pattern corrections, and digital images.
- Support Technical team in preparing samples and contributing in fit sessions, identifying potential production, quality, and costing issues and proactively making effective recommendations.
- Measure and prepare all garments with accuracy before fit sessions
- Take fit notes and photos of samples during fit meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or equivalent experience.
- Internship or up to 2 years in apparel industry in Technical Design (including experience with construction, grading and pattern making)
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel/Adobe Illustrator/Web PDM
- Basic understanding of fit, balance and garment construction, fabrics and fabric performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of self-motivation and creative problem solving ability
- Ability to work in high volume department and interact with cross –functional teams
Public Relations Intern
Type of Employment: Part-Time/Full-Time
Reports To: Director of PR
Mud Pie is looking for qualified interns interested in learning all aspects of the fashion public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to gain real world experience in the fashion industry and should be committed to high standards. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent written communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the current media environment.
- Monitor all forms of media
- Write press releases and other materials
- Assist with mailings, print production
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Search for press clippings and create clipping reports
- Create or update online content
- Coordinate events
- Screen phone calls
- Create and post to social media outlets
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media and online blogging. Only candidates proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism