Purchasing and Inventory Analyst
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
A successful and growing gift, fashion and children’s products company in the Stone Mountain, GA. area is looking for an experienced purchasing and inventory analyst. Preference will be given to the individual that has a background working with imported products. The candidate must be highly detailed, proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel and preferably Access) and able to work in a team environment.
- Development, maintenance and communication of reports supporting purchase orders, inventory and vendor performance
- Purchase order placement for imported products to meet customer demands. Monitor and report shipment status
- Determine shipping performance and recommend escalation needs
- Monitor product demand versus forecast. Evaluate demand spikes and communicate changes in needs
- Maintain direct import purchases and shipment activity. Process direct import shipments
- Ensure inventory reservations are entered and maintained in support of key account needs
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience and hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Purchasing or Logistics. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Public Relations Intern
Type of Employment: Part-Time/Full-Time
Reports To: Director of PR
Mud Pie is looking for qualified interns interested in learning all aspects of the fashion public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to gain real world experience in the fashion industry and should be committed to high standards. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent written communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the current media environment.
- Monitor all forms of media
- Write press releases and other materials
- Assist with mailings, print production
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Search for press clippings and create clipping reports
- Create or update online content
- Coordinate events
- Screen phone calls
- Create and post to social media outlets
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media and online blogging. Only candidates proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism
Job Title: Sales Coordinator - Fashion
Type of Employment: Full Time
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Sales Fashion Coordinator will report to the Executive Vice President of Sales. Responsibilities will include building our Fashion business by researching new Fashion markets, developing marketing communication tools for a team of national sales reps, overseeing sales incentive programs, developing sales tools to help sell our fashion line, completing special projects and building relationships with key customers.
- 2-3 years of job experience preferred – wholesale, retail sales or field experience a plus in the Fashion industry
- College degree required
- Excellent written skills required -- creative marketing or copywriting experience a plus
- Graphic Design capabilities – working knowledge of Illustrator or InDesign
- Good organization and communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set priorities
- Computer knowledge including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Interested candidates should send a letter expressing their interest and qualifications along with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org